- Olympiad cycles will be weekly.
- Fights will take place during Friday and Saturday, from 21:00 to 00:00 server time.
- Players can participate up to 20 times per day.
- Heroes will be delivered on Monday 12:00 GMT+2 (server time).
- Min. level to participate: 80.
- Buffs, HP Potions (regular only) will be available to be used.
- MP Potions can't be used.
- Fights will take place with a 'Best of 3' system, each round lasting up to 100 seconds. The first character who wins 2 of 3 rounds, wins the fight.
When a round is over:
- you are unable to attack your enemy;
- all buffs that were applied before the fight are recovered;
- all debuffs that are active at the end of the fight are removed;
- participants are teleported to their waiting areas.
When the first round is over:
- the loser recovers 70% of it's HP / MP / CP;
- the winner keeps it's current HP / MP / CP.
When the second round is over:
- both fighters recover 100% of their HP / MP / CP.
- At first enrollment for the Olympiad characters receive 30 points.
In each battle a character either receives points or loses them, depending on the result. The points go from the loser to the winner, the amount of points depends on how many points the opponents have at the moment, but not less than 1 and not more than 10.
- 1/5 of the minimal amount of points for both is transferred (rounded up) but not more than 10 points.
- The character who's got the Hero status, gets additional 75 points → Mark of Battle - 1500 pcs.
- The bonus of 10 points is given to every player for 10 battles and 1 victory → Mark of Battle - 200 pcs.
- When the Olympiad is over, each participant gets a place in total ranking depending on how many points they have. All the participants are divided into categories. There's one rating for all classes, so if you're a Hero of your class it doesn't mean you're to be in top 1% of the general ranking.
|Rank||Place||Amount of Marks of Battle given|
|one||Top 1%||50 points → Mark of Battle - 1000 pcs.|
|2||Top 10%||20 points → Mark of Battle - 400 pcs.|
|3||Top 25%||12 points → Mark of Battle - 240 pcs.|
|4||Top 50%||7 points → Mark of Battle - 140 pcs.|
|5||Below 50%||4 points → Mark of Battle - 80 pcs.|
- The total amount of Marks of Battle is given based on the sum of your rewards for your place in total ranking, Hero status and 10 battles with 1 victory. Max. possible reward is 2700 Marks of Battle (if a Hero gets into 1% of the total rating).
Glorious Hero - A special blessing for Olympiad Heros. <Stat bonus> STR / INT / DEX / WIT / CON / MEN +3.
Heroic Miracle -Max HP +850. With a certain chance after an attack, activates a buff that increases Atk. Spd., Casting Spd. and Speed and continuously recovers MP.
- Atk. Spd. +100
- Casting Spd. +100
- Speed +20
- Continuously recovers MP.
Heroic Miracle - For 15 seconds, increases P. Def. by 3600, M. Def. by 3240, Buff-canceling Attack Resistance by 80, and Speed by 5. Consumes 40 Spirit Ore. Cooldown - 1 hour
Heroic Berserker - For 20 seconds, increases the user's Accuracy by 8, P. Atk. by 500, M. Atk. by 500, Atk. Spd. by 100, Casting Spd. by 100, Speed by 20, Buff-canceling Attack Resistance by 80, and the effect of received HP recovery magic by 100%. Bestows complete Debuff Resistance. Decreases P. Def. by 25%, M. Def. by 25%, and Evasion by 8. Consumes 40 Spirit Ore. Cooldown - 1 hour
- Heroic Miracle and Heroic Berserker (active skills) share their cooldown (if one is used, both skills will go into cooldown).
Top 2 and Top 3 characters in Olympiad ranking of each race, will receive an extra buff, depending on their class type:
Top 2 Characters
- Glorious Knight Lv. 2: CON / MEN +2
- Glorious Warrior Lv. 2: STR / CON +2
- Glorious Rogue Lv. 2: STR / DEX +2
- Glorious Wizard Lv. 2: INT / WIT +2
- Glorious Healer Lv. 2: CON / WIT +2
Top 3 Characters
- Glorious Knight Lv. 1: CON / MEN +1
- Glorious Warrior Lv. 1: STR / CON +1
- Glorious Rogue Lv. 1: STR / DEX +1
- Glorious Wizard Lv. 1: INT / WIT +1
- Glorious Healer Lv. 1: CON / WIT +1
It will be frequently updated, adding or changing items according to the Server's stage.
Our Olympiad system is a new and innovative concept that we'll continue to improve and balance.