[Auto-Event] Master of Enchanting on server UNT

Vanilla

Изменить язык: image-6.png

New_master_eng.jpg

Dear players!

Master Yogi is a dedicated disciple who has not been to Elmoraden for a long time and has finally returned from a long pilgrimage. He wants to share his story with anyone who wants to know it. For your patience and dedication, he will offer you such products that you can only dream of.

Ready to listen to him and enchant the Yoga Master's Staff for a reward?

event_Information_en.png

• The event starts on September 20.
  • The end of the event on October 18 at 23:55 (GMT +3).
  • The event NPC will be in the world until October 20 until 23:55 (GMT +3).

event_short_en.png

event_master_eng.png

event_npc_en.png

• In the towns of Elmoraden, you can meet NPC Master Yogi, who will help with the event.
  • From the NPC you can buy Staff_of_Master_Yogi.jpg Staff of Master Yogi. Price: 500 000 Etc_adena_i00_0.jpg Aden.
  • From the NPC you can buy Master_Yogis_Scroll_Enchant_Weapon.jpg Master Yogi's Scroll: Enchant Weapon 1 pcs. Price: 1 000 000 Etc_adena_i00_0.jpg Aden.
  • From the NPC you can buy Master_Yogis_Scroll_Enchant_Weapon.jpg Master Yogi's Scroll: Enchant Weapon 10 pcs. Цена: 10 000 000 Etc_adena_i00_0.jpg Aden.
  • From the NPC you can buy Master_Yogis_Scroll_Enchant_Weapon.jpg Master Yogi's Scroll: Enchant Weapon 24 pcs. per account 1 time per 6 hours. Price: 10 000 000 Etc_adena_i00_0.jpg Aden.
  • The NPC can exchange the Staff_of_Master_Yogi.jpg Staff of Master Yogi for a reward corresponding to its level of enchant. The staff must be equipped for exchange.
  • From the NPC you can buy master_yogi_golden_chest.jpg Master Yogi's Bronze Chests with a random reward.

event_items_en.png

Спойлер

Staff_of_Master_Yogi.jpg Staff of Master Yogi - is needed for enchant, in order to exchange it for a reward afterwards.
Master_Yogis_Scroll_Enchant_Weapon.jpg Master Yogi's Scroll: Enchant Weapon - needed to enchant the staff.
master_yogi_golden_chest.jpg Master Yogi's Golden Chest - upon opening, you can get a random reward.
master_yogi_bronze_chest.jpg Master Yogi's Bronze Chest - upon opening, you can get a random reward.

event_Description_en.png

Master_Yogis_Scroll_Enchant_Weapon.jpg Master Yogi's Scroll: Enchant Weapon will drop from all monsters during the entire event

event_ListofRewards_en.png

To get a reward, an enchanted staff must be exchanged from NPC Master Yogi. The staff must be equipped.

Спойлер
  • Enchant level +1: No reward
  • Enchant level +2: No reward
  • Enchant level +3: No reward
  • Enchant level +4: Armor_Stone_Grade_S.jpg Armor Stone: increase chance of enchant (S-Grade) 15%
  • Enchant level +5: Weapon_Stone_Grade_S.jpg Weapon Stone: increase chance of enchant (S-Grade) 10%
  • Enchant level +6: Event_hero_treasure_box_i00_0.jpg Life Stone Chest (Top-Grade)
  • Enchant level +7: Etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i05_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (S-Grade) or Etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i05_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S-Grade)
  • Enchant level +8: Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_am_s_i05_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Armor (S-Grade)
  • Enchant level +9: Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_s_i05_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S-Grade)
  • Enchant level +10: Crystal_Scroll_Belt.jpg Scroll: Enchant Belt of Destruction or Crystal_Scroll_Olf.jpg Scroll: Enchant Olf of Destruction or Crystal_Scroll_Cloack.jpg Scroll: Enchant Cloak of Destruction or destr_bracelet.jpg Scroll: Enchant Bracelet of Destruction
  • Enchant level +11: image.jpg Chest with Armor Recipe (Dynasty) or image.jpg Chest with Weapon Recipe (Dynasty)
  • Enchant level +12: image.jpg Chest with Sealed Armor (Dynasty) or image.jpg Chest with Weapon (Dynasty)
  • Enchant level +13: Scroll_Armor_of_Destruction.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor of Destruction (S)
  • Enchant level +14: Scroll_Weapon_of_Destruction.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon of Destruction (S)
  • Enchant level +15: Etc_soul_stone_i02_0.jpg Random Soul Crystal: Stage 14
  • Enchant level +16: image.jpg Chest with Weapon Recipe (Icarus) or image.jpg Chest with Armor Recipe (Moirai)
  • Enchant level +17: Etc_soul_stone_i02_0.jpg Random Soul Crystal: Stage 15
  • Enchant level +18: Etc_armor_soul_i00_0.jpg Secret Essence
  • Enchant level +19: rare_stone.jpg Rare Stone
  • Enchant level +20: Accessory_earring_of_orfen_i00_0.jpg Earring of Orfen or Accessory_ring_of_core_i00_0.jpg Ring of Core
  • Enchant level +21: EarringofZaken.jpg Earring of Zaken or Accessory_ring_of_queen_ant_i00_0.jpg Ring of Queen Ant
  • Enchant level +22: NecklaceofFrintezza.jpg Necklace of Frintezza
  • Enchant level +23: NecklaceofFreya.jpg Necklace of Freya or RingofBaium.jpg Ring of Baium
  • Enchant level +24: weapon.jpg Chest with Legendary Weapon

event_MasterYogisChests_en.png

You can purchase Chests with reward from the Master Yogi:

• master_yogi_golden_chest.jpg Master Yogi's Golden Chest for Master_Yogis_Scroll_Enchant_Weapon.jpg Master Yogi's Scroll: Enchant Weapon (50 pc.) and Etc_coins_gold_i00_0.jpg Юнит (10 pc.)
    Спойлер
    • Item_71437.jpg Jewel Box
    • Event_hero_treasure_box_i00_0.jpg Life Stone Chest (Top-Grade)
    • Armor_Stone_Grade_S.jpg Armor Stone: increase chance of enchant (S-Grade) 15%
    • Weapon_Stone_Grade_S.jpg Weapon Stone: increase chance of enchant (S-Grade) 10%
    • Crystal_Scroll_Belt.jpg Scroll: Enchant Belt of Destruction
    • Crystal_Scroll_Olf.jpg Scroll: Enchant Olf of Destruction
    • Crystal_Scroll_Cloack.jpg Scroll: Enchant Cloak of Destruction
    • destr_bracelet.jpg Scroll: Enchant Bracelet of Destruction
    • Etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i05_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (S-Grade)
    • Etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i05_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S-Grade)
    • Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_am_s_i05_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Armor (S-Grade)
    • Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_s_i05_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S-Grade)
    • Scroll_Armor_of_Destruction.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor of Destruction (S)
    • Scroll_Weapon_of_Destruction.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon of Destruction (S)
    • Etc_soul_stone_i02_0.jpg Green Soul Crystal: Stage 15
    • Etc_soul_stone_i01_0.jpg Blue Soul Crystal: Stage 15
    • Etc_soul_stone_i00_0.jpg Red Soul Crystal: Stage 15
    • image.jpg Chest with Sealed Armor (Dynasty)
    • image.jpg Chest with Weapon (Dynasty)
    • image.jpg Chest with Armor Recipe (Moirai)
    • image.jpg Chest with Weapon Recipe (Icarus)
    • Etc_armor_soul_i00_0.jpg Secret Essence
    • rare_stone.jpg Rare Stone
    • Accessory_ring_of_core_i00_0.jpg Ring of Core
    • Accessory_earring_of_orfen_i00_0.jpg Earring of Orfen
    • Accessory_ring_of_queen_ant_i00_0.jpg Ring of Queen Ant
    • EarringofZaken.jpg Earring of Zaken
    • NecklaceofFrintezza.jpg Necklace of Frintezza
    • NecklaceofFreya.jpg Necklace of Freya
    • RingofBaium.jpg Ring of Baium
    • weapon.jpg Chest with Legendary Weapon
  • master_yogi_bronze_chest.jpg Master Yogi's Bronze Chest for Master_Yogis_Scroll_Enchant_Weapon.jpg Master Yogi's Scroll: Enchant Weapon (50 pcs.) and Etc_adena_i00_0.jpg Adena (10 000 000 pcs.) 
    Спойлер
    • CPPotion.jpg CP Potion 150 pcs.
    • GreaterCPPotion.jpg Greater CP Potion 300 pcs.
    • image.jpg Pirate Special Fruit 3 pcs.
    • Etc_cobol_i04_0.jpg Hero's Special Fruit 3 pcs.
    • G_life_dust_general_adenia_0.jpg Dragon Special Fruit 3 pcs.
    • Event_hero_treasure_box_i00_0.jpg Life Stone Chest (High-Grade)
    • Event_hero_treasure_box_i00_0.jpg Life Stone Chest (Top-Grade)
    • Item_71437.jpg Jewel Box
    • Armor_Stone_Grade_S.jpg Armor Stone: increase chance of enchant (S-Grade) 15%
    • Weapon_Stone_Grade_S.jpg Weapon Stone: increase chance of enchant (S-Grade) 10%
    • Etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i05_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (S-Grade)
    • Etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i05_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S-Grade)
    • Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_am_s_i05_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Armor (S-Grade)
    • Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_s_i05_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S-Grade)
    • Scroll_Armor_of_Destruction.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor of Destruction (S)
    • Scroll_Weapon_of_Destruction.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon of Destruction (S)
    • Crystal_Scroll_Belt.jpg Scroll: Enchant Belt of Destruction
    • Crystal_Scroll_Olf.jpg Scroll: Enchant Olf of Destruction
    • Crystal_Scroll_Cloack.jpg Scroll: Enchant Cloak of Destruction
    • destr_bracelet.jpg Scroll: Enchant Bracelet of Destruction
    • Etc_soul_stone_i02_0.jpg Green Soul Crystal: Stage 14
    • Etc_soul_stone_i01_0.jpg Blue Soul Crystal: Stage 14
    • Etc_soul_stone_i00_0.jpg Red Soul Crystal: Stage 14
    • Etc_soul_stone_i02_0.jpg Green Soul Crystal: Stage 15
    • Etc_soul_stone_i01_0.jpg Blue Soul Crystal: Stage 15
    • Etc_soul_stone_i00_0.jpg Red Soul Crystal: Stage 15
    • image.jpg Chest with Sealed Armor (Dynasty)
    • image.jpg Chest with Weapon (Dynasty)
    • image.jpg Chest with Armor Recipe (Moirai)
    • image.jpg Chest with Weapon Recipe (Icarus)
    • Etc_armor_soul_i00_0.jpg Secret Essence
    • rare_stone.jpg Rare Stone
    • Accessory_ring_of_core_i00_0.jpg Ring of Core
    • Accessory_earring_of_orfen_i00_0.jpg Earring of Orfen
    • Accessory_ring_of_queen_ant_i00_0.jpg Ring of Queen Ant
    • EarringofZaken.jpg Earring of Zaken
    • NecklaceofFrintezza.jpg Necklace of Frintezza
    • NecklaceofFreya.jpg Necklace of Freya
  • Vanilla unpinned and locked this topic