[EN] Chapter 1. Dwarf KupuJIJL. Beginning.

Vanilla

Изменить язык: image-6.png

chapter_1_en.jpg

KupuJIJL_1_en.png
Somewhere in a distant Galaxy, where the sky is forever purple and a bloody moon shines, once elders gathered. Despite the dark mantles with hoods covering their faces, a divine glow was felt around them. It seems that with one eye they could change the course of history. The hall was quite dark, so they saw only foggy silhouettes of each other. In the center was a round table with vitriolic runes.
Today they are gathered to decide the fate of this world.
"Well, are we ready?," asked a tall man with a long gray beard.
"Yes, we have been preparing for this for a long time. It's time... answered the shorthand on the other side of the table.
Are you sure they're ready? Difficult trials await them...
"We have nothing left to confide in him. We have no time left," another elder exhaled.
"May the gods be with them. The fate of the universe is in their hands. Send the data system to the administrator for download.

**SYSTEM**

DATA ACQUIRED

Click and confirm the correct data
**SYSTEM**

Accepted.

**SYSTEM**
Starting the world configuration 3... 2...1...

**SYSTEM**

KupuJIJL_2_en.png

At first, Kirill decided that he was overworked. Then - a hangover. Later he suggested that just the eyes began to fail, but... when, after an hour-long raid on a boss with a random, he raised Tarbar and he fell into his inventory - Kirill's eyes shone. The lush dark elf, with a slightly springy gait, went to the pus and smirked: "and you are apron, I hope that you are the same in the kraft!"

In general, no matter how it is, Kirill is a reasonable, adult man who allows himself to succumb to rare weaknesses, such pleasant trifles as a successful drop in the line. Game on Valhalla-Age Remastered.

He took a few throats of fresh beer to calm down.
Kirill works as an ordinary salesman in a household appliances store. Even daylight barely reached there, not that customers. You have to be content with a meager salary, seasoned household, grumpy wife and rare meetings with friends in the bar. Every night he came home and everything was normal. Night, open window, beer, wife...
Fortunately, not only friends and conversations about their lives can distract from reality. The game - a line - always helped to go to another world of family, work. No need to be embarrassed, stutter in front of clients, feel like a fool in front of his wife. Do you create a character and go into all the hardships, which is not beautiful? Any adventure you want. Adena as long as you can stand pharmacy. Party members, who will be more likely than your drinking companions in real.

A few more throats. Consciousness began to shake a little. The apartment is empty and quiet. Only a monitor, yearning for a nostalgic screensaver with warriors in armor, elves and bloodthirsty orcs.

"Well, it's time to start from the beginning," Kirill has began to create his character under his nose.

Doubts for whom to start did not even arise. The beloved race and character has always been and remains a dwarf. A labourer of a working Persian! With the appearance of the dwarf, he did not bother much: a male dwarf, with a pronounced gray beard, a slightly raised mustache. Hairstyle - Viking braids. Facial features are rough, with a scar in the entire dwarf's face. For the dwarves are not united by a single craft and spoilage, they can also knock on the head. Having tormented with nobody, he nevertheless chose a name worthy of his nature and aspirations - KupuJIJL. Simple, understandable and tasteful.
And quickly, until changed my mind that Kirill could turn out to be a miniature dwarf with a huge axe, I decided to start the game by clicking on the "Create" button.

"How bright and... snow, "thought KupuJIJL, opening the tiny eyes of his half-timbered gnome.

Everything around us was full of creatures like him. Small, clumsy and pushing each other dwarves. It's like... the game has become a reality. The valley was snowy and too busy. And here are the first monsters - Gremlins. Due to the number of players, poor mobs did not have time to appear, as they immediately issued a tearing mortal outcry. Adena, quests were everywhere.

- Welcome to the world Lainage - heard a female voice - I will be your guide to this world.

- Хм, the conductor, not bad, well, I didn't play 1000 this game, perhaps I will be helped by several hints that where when...

- Start killing Gremlins to get your first color, which you can exchange from the starting NPC and get Soulshot.

So, what do we have? Baton - already not bad. Light pants and shirt. Even for such harsh warriors as dwarves, this was too little to fight worthy opponents. The inventory was empty, but ready for new items and adena! Go to adventure! And then do not freeze the eggs for long.

- Oh, Gremlin! - From all short legs pus raced to the intended victim. Other dwarves, noting the poor monster, also rushed to him. The blow after the blow and the monster fell. KupuJIJL was the first, what luck. As the conductor foreshadowed, the monster dropped the stone.

KupuJIJL_1_3.gif

Nearby was a dwarf, unlike others. Hundreds of other players crowded around her and faded this stone into her hands. It seems that it was the same NPC with a puzzled look.

"Oh, hi, thank you for the stone... here are your Soulshot, use them for your intended purpose," she quickly fell out, dropping the newly obtained stone on the snow, handing over a hoop of crystalline clear pills.

- Congratulations, you made your first quest! To make it easier for you to know the world and not experience difficulties, I, as your guide, have prepared a list of quests for which you will receive weapons, equipment and other useful items. In the meantime, take your first gift from the quest list. Good luck.

KupuJIJL opened the icon that appeared on the screen to receive a well-deserved prize.
"Wow!," a box fell on a gnome from the sky with a silly sound... it seems that this is the very gift that the system told about. Exact hit on target - KupuJIJL gets a barrel of beer brand Valhalla Remastered. The label says that after consumption is addictive. Beer increases the experience of the character (exp) and skill points (sp). Not bad.

"Hey, grandpa!," a little gnome with the nickname Lucky turned to our gnome, knocking on his shoulder - it's better to leave this beer for later when you grow up on the left.

Now you will swing very quickly, raids up to 25 levels - x3. And after 25 lvla will become x1! So don't swing ahead of time.
- Thanks for the advice, listen, what about the drop and the adena?
- Also, all x1. It's all hardcore. Ask me, if anything, I gotta go!

"Everything is hardcore - like in the good old days of my youth on the first servers. Just what I need to distract, play slowly and develop a charm. Um... and I'm not grandpa, I just sat down with battles and monsters. Just like a witcher. "

Looking around, consisting of snow, mines and dwarves, killing several mobs and reaching 8 lvl, KupuJIJL received another unexpectedly pleasant gift. An iron NG-axe fell from the sky for the successful take of the next Lwl Ap. There was nowhere to rush, he smacked every mob, got trophies and was ready to go further. And now, having reached 10 lvl, finally reached the dwarf village.

The village was a whole capital, where the dwarves laid out goods from early levels on their shelves and became real barges. What is there, even the capital itself or the famous trading platform of Giran cannot be compared with what was happening here.

KupuJIJL_5.gif

First of all, Mr. approached a tall stranger. He approached all the newly arrived travelers and blessed with an interesting prayer. It seems that this is what was not enough for effective pharma. After her, each gnome became faster, stronger and more entrenched.
"Hello, what is it?" asked KupuJIJL a stranger."

- Greetings, traveler. It's Odin's gift. All characters up to 39 Lvla can receive this gift in order to more successfully cope with the difficulties of this world and punish uncleanness. Travelers with magical abilities - support for magic; travelers with physical skills - supporting a warrior. The blessing will hold for an hour - after what was said, the priest brought his right hand to the dwarf, said something like spiritus sanctus. A significant number of buffa prayers appeared on the panel from above. With them, KupuJIJL felt more confident and clearly more powerful.

Opposite the temple, Mafr - the deity of the dwarves - sat an orc, crossing his legs and tried to talk to at least someone who would pay attention to him. But KupuJIJL always liked to start a conversation first.

- Well, what are you doing here?
In appearance, the orc was more lovely, dressed in some low-grade armor, which KupuJIJL did not remember or did not know its name at all.
These were unique Oath Armor. They are issued as a reward from the conductor at 15 lvl. But you still need to grow up to this...

- Yes, I buy up here resources that can be obtained in large quantities only from you.
"And what is it?"
"Iron ore, have you heard of that?"
- Yes... of course, "the gnome lied, because he did not remember anything from the resources and their extraction.
- Listen, if you want to earn extra money, sell me the ores. If there are more than 800 pieces - buy immediately at the optimal price, hands on?
"Why do you need so much ore now?"
"What a craft!" Do you think I should crash and break? In front of you, by the way, the future destra and hero of ValhallaAge! What are you gonna be, a spoiler or a warsmith?

The question hung in the air. It came to the realization that the most decisive moment in the life of the dwarf is the choice of profession, what he will be all his life. A miner or a creator?
The elders lay down the legends of the great dwarf Pushkin, who, with his craft work, created a wound weapon capable of piercing the skin of the epic dragon Antaras at a time. And if you remember the great seeker Tom. He could go in search of mines for a week and return with huge bales of sops, ore and provide the whole dwarf village with wealth for 10 years to come!
- Hey, hello, are you here? So you'll get me 800 ores? I think you have this... like his..."Spoil and sweep?" Wait, 800 ores?
- Yes, yes, they are the most. If you bring it, let's go to the raid together, I'll show you why I needed this ore, "the orc said loudly, knocking himself on the chest with a fist. I'll be waiting for you here. For a dwarf like you, it's an easy thing.

Well, now KupuJIJL can seek vocation and do a useful and good work at the same time. Moreover, to go on a raid so that the gnome was taken on the boss - he could not miss such a chance! Orc with a nickname BigBoom impressed him.
But there is one detail - he did not remember anything about locations and resources. Where to go, who to kill and spoil, where to get this ore?

Cyril had to get a little off the screen to figure out where he could find this mob. Leaning on the back of the chair, taking a small sip from the bottle, insecure made a mouse click on the browser and found a site with a knowledge base around the world Lineage 2. Everything is quite simple, understandable and convenient.

It turned out that iron ore is in large numbers in a location called Iron Mines.

The path was long, the gnome managed to swing a little, get pleasant gifts, get armor and jewelry sent by the guide...
It was not necessary to return to the city so that the masters would teach him craft. Thanks to a comfortable panel, all skills were studied during the journey.

KupuJIJL_2_4.gif

It was impossible to get past the mines: old rail tracks from the cars led into the cave. The entrance and insides of the cave were barely restrained by wooden props. But Mr. knew that they would never fall, because the work of the masters. For centuries!
Step by step, darkness thickened. Around was heard a scrape, growling and sighs of mobs. Not a single living soul and people. Only KupuJIJL, who made his way through the stones and loud thoughts about where his orc would lead.

Minus 1 floor, second... it has become harder to breathe. The inhabitants of the cave, mainly cobolts - rat-like people and wolves, have already stopped appearing and attacking the dwarf. At the bottom of the mine was heard a formidable stomp and an iron bed.
"Wow... I think I'm hearing something... and I think it's something... moves and it is iron ore!?

This is what the expression "1000 years did not play in the lineage" means.

In the abyss in front of him, KupuJIJL saw stomping iron stones with curved legs in the form of crystals, hands - stone hammers and stone instead of a head. These stones moved slowly, monotonously and lazily, doomed to decay forever in the mines until their death came to them - Mr. KupuJIJL.
- Somewhere gathered?, - something spiked behind the back.
- Oh-wowuuuu, who here? - Gnome staggered. The strip of CPs, meaning the number of lives of the character, decreased by ¼. He turned around abruptly, but he saw... nothing.- Guess the riddle: "It will cut without a knife, it will kill without an ax," - fascinated the voice. Hit again!
"I don't know! Come here, bitch!
"That's right, the answer is death!" Succubus jumped out of the shadows with sharp blades. Purple-colored wings, the appearance of a dead elf, eyes - bright flashes. HP left for the last blow. Not to survive. Too strong a mob.

KupuJIJL_3.gif

"Avada kedaur!," a magical flash of wind flew past the dwarf and threw away Sukkuba. The second blow. Succubus is defeated.
The magnificent dark elf appeared from the dark and buried the gnome with a spell previously unknown to him.
Is it a spell from Harry Potter? No matter, thank you, you're my savior. I wish I could be magic, too... - Not for what, I think, you too can use magic after 56 lvla and quest on sub-class. Dwarves always use magic so cool and shoot from the bow. Forever after the caste fall on your ass... Do you need help here, though? I noticed that you had obvious problems with succubus. We can team up and I'll shake you to make it easier with mobs.

So, KupuJIJL accepted the offer of the elf, spoke about a recent conversation with the orc, about the fact that in the mines he was looking for golems for spoiling iron ore! Thanks to her magic and his ability to mine, for a short time behind the farm and spoil, they swayed, spilled the necessary amount of resources and decided that it was time to return to the dwarf village.
Getting out of the mines was happiness. The gnome reached 27 lvl. During this time, another interesting strip located under the HP and MP gnome noticeably decreased.
"It's a strip of vitality, you fool," the elf laughed. - It helps you to receive bonus to experience. The bigger the strip, the more experience you get. But don't worry, she recovers easily as soon as you go offline. As you return to the game, pay attention - the strip will recover.
- Heh, convenient however. Is it possible to somehow restore it in the game? Maybe there are any quests?
- "No, in no way will you lift it. The citizens of Valhalla-Age themselves chose such an opportunity that in no way could it be restored in the game. We are for fair heap and play!

"Well, I did my job, here's the ore," KupuJIJL threw out a bunch of stones in front of the orca. It seems that the orc in the soul was also slightly pus, looking at all this wealth.
- Buddy, thank you very much! So my promised reward and, as agreed, I will take you to the boss... and who is that?
- This is Boobsie, the future SHE, she helped me a lot with the spoilage in the mines. Look, maybe we can take her with us to the boss, huh? Do you mind? - asked the gnome, elegantly putting a baton on his shoulder to look a little taller and more brutal.
- Oh, it would be wonderful! I love raid bosses and the party game, "exclaimed the elf.

Orc issued a low roar and muttered something under his nose. It seems that he was completely not happy about this turn of events. We'll have to share the expo and a possible drop. Although, who in his right mind will give up the buffer and fit?

- Contract, but drop will be put on the rand!
- Agreed, - exclaimed elf and pus.
- Tell what boss and where is it? - asked the companion.

- Hmm... everything has its own time. I can only say that this is a water dragon. Before I go looking for him, I'd like to get ready and spend your ore on gun kraft. I advise you to take 30 + lvl, teach skills, dress up and go.

KupuJIJL_4.gif

Skills... Mr. completely forgot that he needed to take care of the first profession and prepare for the choice of the second.
Ignoring all the game messages, he just continued to swing. It's time to be a real dwarf. Or almost real.
- Yes, I also need to prepare. Then I'll see you when everyone's ready.

Kirill twitched. I got my phone on hand. On the clock almost 3 nights.
"Hello?" Yeah, honey. Yes, of course at home. Mmm... staying with your mom for the weekend? Good. Yeah, I'm whole.
The room was too empty and dark when the call pulled him out of the game. Cyril reached for the night to light a muted light and start making the first pro to his character. For her, he will receive a little exp, then, on the advice of his new gaming companion, he goes to the kamaloka, visits the laba. And then you can go to the raid. The first raid in so many years. So much nostalgia, so much happiness in one game.

• Like 1
  • srh pinned this topic
  • Snowy unpinned this topic